Qigong is an ancient meditative discipline based on principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, or TCM, dating back over 5,000 years. It can be used to enhance the flow of qi (energy) and help one grow spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Under the tutelage of Medical Qigong practitioner Tony D’Angelo, White Cloud Inner Arts, Inc. offers qigong classes for those aiming to:
• Supplement Medical Qigong treatments
• Remove stagnant energy blockages
• Improve and build the flow of qi
• Enhance and grow spiritually using ancient meditation techniques
• Slow the aging process and improve physical vitality
• Use an all-natural process to enhance one’s mental and physical health
• Reduce stress
White Cloud Inner Arts qigong classes are composed of a variety of movement practices which utilize the breath, posture, and the power of intention (mind).
Once the energy pathway is cleared and kept open through daily practice, it can be used to channel other forms of energy, for example, purified emotional energy (compassion/love). Different meditative movement and breathing techniques focus attention on one's relationship with nature and facilitate the exchange of negative qi with positive qi.
To sign up for a qigong class, call now: 815-463-0122.
"Simplicity without a name Is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest
and still, all things go right as of their will."
--Chapter 37, Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu